We invite you to take part in the International Scientific Conference “Construction and Architecture: Theory and Practice for the innovation Development” (CATPID-2019).
The conference will be held from October 1 to October 5, 2019 in Kislovodsk.
The conference organizers are:
- SRO AS “Association of Civil Engineers of the South and North Caucasus Districts”
- Don State Technical University
- Southern Regional Branch of the Russian Academy of Architecture and Construction Sciences (RAACS)
- Belgorod State Technical University (BSTU)
- Sevastopol State University (SSU)
- Kabardino-Balkarian State University named after H.M. Berbekov (KBSU)
- High Mountain Geophysical Institute (HMGI)
- Kuban State Agrarian University (KSAU)
- Volgograd State Technical University (VSTU)
- National University of Architecture and Construction of Armenia (NUACA)
The conference is aimed at providing opportunities for scientists, graduate students and representatives of the construction industry to summarize the results of recent advances in the field of industrial and civil construction (design, organization of all types of work, building materials, etc.), as well as discuss developing areas of the construction industry and establish useful links between partners for future interaction.
Sincerely, CATPID 2019 Organizing Committee
- Construction mechanics and theory of structures, civil and industrial engineering
- Architecture, design, reconstruction and restoration of architectural heritage
- Building materials and technologies of binders, concretes and building ceramics
- Organization and technology of construction production. Geodesy, cartography and photogrammetry
- Innovations in engineering services: heating, gas supply, ventilation and air conditioning, water supply and water removal
- Computational methods, mathematical models and information technologies in construction
- Operation and reliability of transport and technological machines and complexes
- Construction of roads, bridges, tunnels and airfields
- Economy in construction
Call for Paper
Conference materials will be published in the form of full articles.
In the journal indexed in the Scopus and Web of Science databases – in English.
|Online Submission||April 30 2019|
|Articles Submission||June 21 2019|
|Review Results||July 01 2019|
|Final revision of articles||July 05 2019|
|Notice of the inclusion of the report in the conference program||July 30 2019|
|Payment of registration fees||August 10 2019|
|Conference program||September 20 2019|
|Holding a conference||October 01-05 2019|
|When published in the journal indexed in the Scopus database (articles sent before June 10, 2019)||8800* ₽|
|When published in the journal “Building Materials” (Belgorod)||880 ₽|
|Participation in the conference as a listener or attendant||1200 ₽|
Registration fee includes access to all meetings of the conference, a city tour, a “conference participant” set (folder, pen, notebook, badge, certificate of participation, souvenir), coffee breaks, informational support.
The standard fee does not include meals, accommodation and transport expenses for the conference participants.
The gala dinner, sightseeing tours in the Kislovodsk city will be extra-charged and organized for the conference participants.
The additional costs can be included in the registration fee if necessary.
*The registration fee is to be paid only after the written notice on the adding the report in the conference program, but no later than August 1, 2019.
*In case of a significant change in the exchange rate of the ruble vs euro, the organizing committee reserves the right to change the amount of the registration fee for payment of the English-language publications, but no later than August 1, 2019.