Scientific articles submitted for publication must fully comply with the subject of the conference, must reflect the results of the research, conducted by the authors personally, have originality, relevance and scientific novelty. English articles should be written in competent English.
Articles should have the following basic elements:
- the statement of the problem in general form and its connection with important scientific and practical tasks;
- the analysis of recent achievements and publications, in which the solution of this problem has begun, the selection of previously unsolved parts of the general problem the article is devoted to;
- formulation of goals and setting work objectives;
- presentation of the main research material with full justification of the obtained scientific results, formulation of recommendations;
- conclusions from this study and prospects for further development in this direction.
The number of authors of the article should not exceed three.
The maximum number of articles submitted by one author is two.
The volume of the article: 4-6 pages.
Image resolution: at least 300 dpi.
Articles should be typed in the templates of the relevant journals:
- Journal indexed in Scopus or Web of Science Database
- The Don Young Researcher (for the articles in Russian)
Each article should be accompanied by scanned copies of the following documents:
- Expert conclusion on the possibility of publishing the article in open access.
- Consent to the processing of personal data.
- Translation of the article into Russian (no formatting required).
- Two reviews (at least one review must be external).
- When published in the journal indexed in Scopus or Web of Science database, the completed “License Agreement” is required.